Certified machines and trained personnel
ENDEGS provides robots to customers exactly when and for how long they need them, maintained and fully functional. Naturally we take care of getting them to and from the site, wherever it is – because ENDEGS rents worldwide.
We supply only certified quality products
- The ADEX Robot is the first to be certified for ATEX Zone 0, and meets German safety requirements.
- Every system component meets all important European standards.
- All safety-relevant parts, including mechanical components, are intrinsically safe, and can be used in ATEX zones in accordance with the rules for storage tanks and refineries.
- ENDEGS adheres to the following standards:
- SCCP 2016
- ISO 9001:2015
Practical training of your operators
Well-trained personnel is the other key requirement for safe, robot-assisted cleaning and efficient processes. If desired, our ENDEGS specialists will be happy to instruct your operators on-site to prepare them for their specific maintenance and cleaning tasks. We’ll train them in the use of the robot and the entire ESOT system, and rehearse operations.
Our offer in detail
Our All-In, No-Worries offer
- ADEX Robot certified for ATEX Zone 0
- Transportable, ventilated 20-foot cabin for ATEX Zone 1
- Comfortable control chair
- Radio remote control for ATEX Zone 0
- Mobile manhole camera with light for ATEX Zone 0
- Extra lighting for ATEX Zone 0
- Patented magnetic track plates for the best traction on the tank floor
- Wide selection of suction heads for any application
- Mobile combustion unit connected to the tank and suction truck
- Suction attachment for high pressure water for fine cleaning of the floor and vertically up to 1.5 m high
- Arctic Package for the hydraulic system
- Rubberized or abrasive magnetic track plates
Project scope includes
- On-site appointments, e.g. site check
- Installation and removal
- Maintenance and inspection
- Optional: Two-day operating personnel training